Pumpkin Spiced Chai Oatmeal
Oatmeal is my favorite kind of breakfast and I eat them basically every single morning. I add oats to my pancakes, smoothies or just throw them into bowl, add some milk and favorite toppings. Simple, healthy and delicious! If you’re not eating oatmeal for breakfast, you missing out! They are naturally gluten free, packed with minerals and help lower the risk for several diseases. Also, thanks to a good amount of fiber they make you feel full for longer. This time, I cooked chai oatmeal over the stove, adding freshly made pumpkin puree, coconut milk, delicious calimyrna figs and more goodies that you can check out below!
These Pumpkin Chai Oatmeal are super creamy, rich in taste and satisfying. They are perfect for chilly, fall breakfasts.
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup + 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp date sugar
- 1 scoop chai protein powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 3-5 dry calimyrna figs, chopped
- dry figs, strawberries, banana, maple syrup
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Turn the heat down and simmer for around 10 minutes stirring often.
- Top with fruits and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve immediately.
Ingredients I used :