Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Cookie Skillet (Gluten Free)
Do you ever have cookie craving strikes? Well, I do! So why not to make one giant cookie skillet, top it with fresh figs, sugar free vanilla bean ice cream, and eat it with a spoon?! Nothing can get more simple and delicious at the same time, than this giant Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Cookie Skillet! It’s made flour less, low in sugar, and contains healthy fats.
As you probably have noticed I use baking soda and apple cider vinegar in most of my baking recipes. As an acid, vinegar reacts with baking soda which causes that baking goods raise well. If you don’t have apple cider vinegar, simply substitute it with for example lemon juice.
I hope you will try this delicious cookie skillet recipe and let me know how it came out!
- 1 cup grounded oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- fresh figs, sugar free vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/ 180 C.
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup and egg well.
- Add oatmeal flour, soda, apple cider vinegar.
- Add between 1/3- 1/2 cup water. The batter should be sticky and thick.
- Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into greased skillet and bake for around 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
Ingredients I used