Fudgy Brownie Dark Chocolate Truffles
This is my first truffle recipe here but I can assure you there will be a lot more coming up your way as they are easy to make, perfect for a dessert or snack.These Fudgy Brownie Dark Chocolate Truffles are made with chickpeas, sweetened with dates, covered in dark chocolate. and sprinkled with himalyan salt. All the simple, healthy and easy ingredients.
- 3/4 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup soaked dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tsp instant coffee (optional)
- cocoa powder
- dark chocolate
- himalyan salt
- In a blender, combine chickpeas, oatmeal, soaked dates, cocoa powder, coconut and coffee. Blend.
- Add more oatmeal if the dough is too sticky.
- Form into balls and roll through cocoa powder, sticking a peanut inside each of the ball.
- Cover with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with himalyan salt.
- Keep refrigerated.