Fluffy Paleo Pancakes
I’ve had many different pancakes in my life, but these Paleo Pancakes are on a different level! I’m not a usual fan of any pre-made pancake mixes or mixes in general, and always make pancakes from scratch, but I was really excited to try this one. Just take a look at the label and ingredients! They are made with cassava flour, organic coconut flour and almond flour. All the best you can get in one beautifully designed package! All you need to do is to just mix it with water! Yes, that easy.
Despite, these Paleo pancakes being good for you, their texture and taste is just perfect. Birch Benders, thank you so much for making this amazing Paleo Pancake mix! Don’t miss out without having a bag in your pantry.
- 3/4 cup paleo mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh cranberries
- honey or maple syrup to drizzle
- Whisk paleo mix and water.
- Let it sit for around 5-10 minutes until thickens up.
- Heat up lightly greased pan.
- Once hot, drop about 1/4 cup of batter on the pan. Top with sliced cranberries.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form on the center or sides. Flip around.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.