Chocolate Zucchini Oatmeal “Zoats” (low carb + gluten free)
Breakfast is the most important meal to me, and I always make sure I don’t skip it. Let me share this Chocolate Zucchini Oatmeal recipe, that contains everything you need to stay fueled for the next few hours. Zoats are a great way to up your veggie intake during the day. What’s more, this easy breakfast is just perfect for busy mornings as it takes just a few minutes to prepare!
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup hot water to cover oats
- 1/2 cup blant based or greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- blueberries, plums, banana, nuts, seeds
- MIx shredded zucchini with oatmeal and cover with hot water. Let it dissolve the water.
- Add yogurt, cocoa powder, sweetener, cinnamon and stir together.
- Top with your favorites.