Paleo Oatmeal flour Salted Caramel Banana Apple Cake (Vegan+Gluten Free)
This Vegan Paleo and Oatmeal flour Salted Caramel Banana Apple Cake recipe is made vegan, oil free and sugar free. The recipe starts with one of my favorite Paleo Baking Flour . It is a combination of almond flour, arrowroot flour, organic coconut flour and tapioca flour. All the my favorites in one package! The whole cake is topped with sliced apples, banana chips and drizzled with salted caramel sauce giving it a perfect, sweet and little salty taste.
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill paleo flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal flour
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 2 medium mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 sliced medium apple
- 1 tbsp oatmeal flour
- 1 tsp Bob's Red Mill coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- banana chips (optional)
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Mix apple sauce, mashed bananas, peanut butter.
- Combine with flours, soda, cinnamon and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix apple, oatmeal flour, coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Top the cake with the sliced apple and banana chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in 360 F/180C for around 40-45 minutes. Let it cool.
- Prepare the caramel. In a saucepan, mix coconut sugar, coconut milk and himalayan salt.
- Bring to a boil. Let it boil for a few minutes, stirring continuously, then lower to a simmer.
- Let it simmer. It will take around 25-30 minutes until it thickens up.
- Drizzle the cake with caramel.