Paleo Peanut Butter Brownies (Vegan + GF)
Brownies are one of those desserts that everyone loves, am I right? What if they are made with applesauce instead of eggs, peanut butter, coconut milk, coconut sugar and cocoa powder? On top of that, these Peanut Butter Brownies are paleo friendly, gluten free and vegan! Is there anything else you’d want in a brownie recipe? I guess not! These Paleo Peanut Butter Brownies are perfectly moist, with a classic brownie crust on top, soft & chocolatey chewy center and bursting with chocolate flavor. I’m super excited to be sharing this recipe with you, because it requires minimal ingredients and effort to make. I hope you will try these easy one bowl, rich, moist brownies and let me know how you like them!
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 scoop chocolate fudge protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 380 F / 190 C. Prepare rectangular pan.
- Combine peanut butter, apple sauce, sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, soda and apple cider vinegar. Mix until well combined.
- Bake for around 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with a glass of regular or plant based milk.
Ingredients I used: