Flourless Almond Oatmeal Banana Date Bread with Pecans
I am addicted to bananas so much, that I buy loads of them almost every time I am at the grocery store. I love eating them with my breakfast, have it as a snack, freeze for smoothies, or make a banana bread once they brown. Moreover, it’s not a secret that banana bread is my all time favorite. Click here to see my second favorite banana bread recipe. It is delicious, easy to make, and it never gets old! Fall season is my favorite. Especially here, in the south where it’s much warmer, and it lasts longer. It delivers beautiful textures, light, and colors giving an opportunity to get some nice fall inspired food photographs. I had so much fun shooting this recipe in the backyard!
All of the ingredients in this banana bread are whole, clean and delicious!
This Flourless Almond Oatmeal Banana Bread with Dates and Pecans is one of the best I’ve ever made and I am not even kidding! It’s made flourless, with grounded oatmeal, and almond flour. Chopped pecans add an amazing nutty flavor, and crunchy texture. Adding date pieces and date sugar to this bread really takes it over the top, making it perfectly sweet and indulgent. Make sure to use over-ripe bananas for the sweetest banana flavor.
- 1 cup blended oatmeal
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp date sugar
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 360F/180C.
- In a bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil and sugar. Mix well.
- Add blended oatmeal, almond flour, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in chopped pecans, dates and dark chocolate chunks.
- Pour into lightly greased pan(I used 8x4inch (20x10cm)).
- Bake for around 40-50 minutes (until toothpick inserted in a center comes out clean).
Ingredients I used: