Avocado Oil Balsamic Roasted Carrots & Green Beans
Balsamic roasted veggies are one of my favorite and easiest to make side dishes ever! They are a healthy and super tasty way to add more vegetables to your daily diet. You can enjoy it with lunch, dinner or even as a snack! The combination of balsamic vinegar, avocado oil and seasonings adds an amazing earthy taste and sweetness to the veggies. I love Balsamic Roasted Carrots & Green Beans but you can simply choose any vegetables you like and coat them with this flavorful balsamic glaze. All you need is balsamic vinegar, avocado oil and seasonings.
- 1 bunch carrots
- 1 pound/0.5 kg green beans
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- himalayan salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place carrots and green beans in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the veggies. Stir.
- Roast for 10 minutes; toss, and roast for 15 minutes more until tender.